find yourself here.
Are you moving through the world without a map?
As the world swirls around you in a stream of social media posts, career changes, “how to” listicles, and advice and admonishments from family, friends, mentors, bosses, and more, it’s easy to feel completely lost and directionless. Do any of these sound like you?
- You were voted “Most Likely to Succeed,” but now you feel like you’ll never live up to that title.
- You’re a high-achiever, but you feel like you’re working, without working towards something.
- You know you have a creative spark — but the hustle or everyday grind has kept you from being able to use it.
- You know there’s nothing “wrong” with you, but you feel depressed or anxious and don’t feel like you can talk to anyone about it.
- Your coping skills feel rusty, and you’re having trouble finding what works.
You are not alone. And you don’t have to suffer in silence.
Find your direction.
Finding yourself — and your life’s purpose — is a difficult task.
You’ve probably spent years saying, “I’m fine,” instead of asking for help, because you didn’t feel like you deserved it or should need it. But storing your emotions inside can make your problems feel worse.
At the same time, there are healthy parts inside of you, trying to break free — but you haven’t yet discovered how to tap into them and let them sing.
Healing starts by finding what isn’t working, and breathing into it without judgment. By blending talk therapy, mind-body modalities, and mindfulness, we’ll explore your feelings of anxiety or depression to discover strength within yourself and release internalized emotions hidden deep within your body and mind.
You deserve healing. Together, we’ll discover your next steps forward.
Hi, my name is Suzanne Garrison.
I am a licensed and board-certified therapist who helps people make sense of their feelings and live their most courageous lives.
I work with people who are getting in their own way instead of accomplishing what they want in life. I help individuals, couples, and groups find meaning, clarity, and connection in their lives. Together, we’ll identify what’s holding you back and expand on what’s working, so you can move past your limitations and find fulfillment.
Healing doesn’t have to be a struggle. You already have the map inside of you, even if the destination isn’t clear. I can help you discover how to take the first steps.
Let’s go on this journey together.